Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Curtis Jackson




Curtis Jackson #232014
Thompson correctional Center
434 State Farm Road
Deerfield, WI 53531-9562
To that special someone.

A lot has changed in the past two years, fought a couple cases and my girl traded places. But it's okay, I refuse to let the coldness of someone else's heart harden mine. I'm sure there's a woman out there who appreciates the making of a good man. I know I'm not perfect, I only strive to do better. Right now I stand alone reaching out for an independent, secure, ambitious, goal oriented woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to get it. That's a reflection of me, some people wait on their big break, I believe in creating my big break> I'm not caught up on looks. The most beautiful woman could have a cold soul. I value character, integrity and most of all loyalty. I know the unfortunate circumstances that surround me, but if you keep an open mind it's perfect timing.
Your truly, Curtis Jackson

PS: The past reminds us of where we've been it doesn't have to dictate where we're going.