Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Richard McClain

Richard McClain 327874
138 McMullen Hwy SW
Cumberland, MD 21502
Greeting,
Since you took time to stop and check my profile out,I want to start things off by saying:as you read this message, I want you to bear with me cause at this point in time I am kind of lost for words. Being that this way of meeting someone is new to me, and on top of that it has me nervous as well. By you being on this site lets me know that you're also looking for a casual friend to build a bond with. Plus that you are mature enough not to let my small situation of being locked up stop us from corresponding with each other. I just hope your judgment don't get clouded and that you keep an open mind with things since people who are locked up get looked at with a negative eye. Well, you got my information so I hope to hear from you in the very near future.