Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Glenford Willis


Glenford Willis #394104
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, Wi 53805

Title : Seeking Soulmate
Vitals: 5'11",215 lbs
Brown eyes
DOB: 11-7-79

Hello Ladies, My name is Glenford Willis. I'm a 31 year old incomplete black male how's seeking comfort and companionship from a strong, open-minded , loving woman, who's willing to receive and give affection in return. I've never been married and have no children, but I do adore them. I'm a loving, caring , intelligent. Honest , open-minded individual who's dedicated to what I believe in and also making the most of any situation. I've been incarcerated five years and seven months with ten years and five months ahead of me, and to be completely honest , this has been a lonely experience with no one to confide in. I was raised by a single parent and as a child my mother taught me that all men are supposed to stand strong and firm regardless of the situation. I have did so threw out the years of my life, but I have come to realize that I can only stand alone for so long. Fortunately , I have a loving caring family that supports me unconditionally but, as you can imagine, my family can only do so much as helping me find the woman if my life. I'm sure you are wondering why I am incarcerated. Well.. it would take too long to explain in my profile, but whenever you respond to my ad, I'm more than willing to explain my conviction and answer any and all questions you may have. Well I've given you some insight on who I am. I truly hope this has caught someone's attention and you are willing to know more. Take care, and God bless you all.
Sincerely, Glen