Monday, April 4, 2011

Eliezer Proventud


Mr Eliezer A proventud #305571
CCI ; PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901


"Two roads Diverged in the woods, and
I took the one less traveled by, and that
has made all the difference."
Hello everyone.
May these few words of endearment penetrate your innermost throughts, finding a mind that is open and receptive to meeting a man who can appreciate and respect a friend as all friends should be. My hope is to obtain a friend in someone that has goals and values honesty, i.e. a friend in someone who realizes that life has trials and tribulations- Someone I can share a real understand with ; someone I could be open and honest with ; someone who’s qualities I admire and whose interest and outlooks are interwoven with mine…if interested in a friendship with a young Latino man- then please contact me.