Monday, September 7, 2009

Robert Hamilton

Robert Hamilton#149550
Waupun Corr. Inst.
PO BOX 351
Waupun WI 53963

I'm looking for a woman between the ages of 25-75 to develop a pen pal relationship with, for starters, and maybe more in the future.
My name is Robert Hamilton but my friends call me "Ham" I'm 41 years old 6'1 tall 2901bs, with an athletic build. I'm very active in sports. I enjoy playing basketball & baseball. My favorite pastimes are reading books about religion, African American history, urban novels, & keeping up on current events that affect the world.

I'm not really into clubs and bars I'm more of a laid back homebody type. I enjoy being around my family. I've been incarcerated almost 13 years I have an astronomical sentence I may never get out of prison. I consider myself to be compassionate, open-minded, non-judgmental witty and loving with a good sense of humor.

I really like to converse with a lady who shares these same qualities, above all honesty is the number one thing I'm looking for in a pen pal. I'm not into mind games, and don't want to waste time dealing with someone who is. I'm a man from the old school so I'm not looking for donations. I'm a slow hand taking my time to build a friendship for conversation.

I don't care About a woman's color, size or ethnicity.
Only the serious need to respond. I will answer all letters but please know that I'm only willing to correspond with woman pen-pals. I would like to save some woman some time let tell you what I'm in here for Armed Robbery Sexual assault Att. homicide recklessly endangering safety. If you write me you MUST be non-judgmental.